- Built-in skin sensor – it automatically detects if your skin is suitable for the treatment
- Ergonomic design – slim, sleek, and hand-held design to make treatment experience easier
- The product is FDA cleared.
- Laser treatment in the privacy of your own home
- Effective for permanent hair reduction
- Expensive machine compared to other hair removal products although a lot cheaper compared to salon treatments.
- Not suitable for all skin types or skin tones.
- May cause temporary pigment change.
- Can cause temporary pain, redness, swelling, or bruising
Real User Reviews – Does It REALLY Work?
Now let’s see what actual users have to say on other Tria Hair Removal Laser reviews.
Because the product is already popular among women, it wasn’t difficult to find actual user experiences. Based on most reviews, it takes patience to get the results and pain is usually involved. However, the same users said they are satisfied with the result.
(Continued on Next Page…The Best Place To Buy it)