Hi there! If you’re looking for Flash And Go reviews then this article will provide you everything you need to know about the product – how it works, how it’s used, its benefits and downsides, plus real user experiences both good and bad to help you determine if this hair removal solution could ultimately get rid of your unwanted hair.
What Is Silk n Flash And Go?
Silk n Flash & Go is a hair removal device that uses Home Pulsed Light (HPL) technology which supposedly results to long-term hair reduction. This light-based handheld applicator apparently targets any area that requires treatment. Manufacturer claims that it is safe, easy to use, completely painless, and cost-effective treatment that provides salon quality results at the convenience of your own home.
The treatment is intended for women and men who would like to get rid of unwanted hair anywhere on the body and face, those who want a quick treatment, quicker results, and affordable, efficient solution.
How Does It Work?
Light-based epilation or hair removal uses optical energy to disable hair growth. To achieve that thermal effect, the hair shaft has to selectively absorb light energy and transform it into heat. Melanin is the pigment in the hair shaft that absorbs the light which emits the heat that eventually disables the hair growth. Needless to say, once hair growth is disabled, hair removal is achieved.
Every hair in the body undergoes three phases of hair growth cycle namely – Anagen, Catagen, and Telogen. Anagen is the hair growth phase whereas Catagen and Telogen are both resting phases. Full hair growth cycle varies among individuals and may depend on the location of the hair on the body. Sometimes it may take 18 to 24 months. Majority of the hair follicles in any skin area are in the resting stages. While in this condition, these hairs cannot be effected by laser treatment. Hairs in the growth or Anagen phase, however, will respond. That said, it may take a full hair growth cycle to ultimately achieve the results when doing energy based hair removal.
How To Use It
The handheld applicator seems very easy to use. After plugging it in, allow the device to warm up for a few seconds. When the indicator light flashes, press it against the area of your skin you want to treat then press the pulse button. Lift the device and move it to the next location.
Before using the applicator, make sure your skin is dry and clean. Additionally, it is highly recommended to use Flash n Go only as directed.
How Often Should You Use It?
Multiple sessions are required but noticeable results may be seen after 4 treatments. For the first 3 to 4 sessions, treatment is required every 2 weeks. Whenever your hair begins to grow back, you can do the treatment again or on a monthly basis until you achieve long term result.
Features And Benefits
- FDA cleared. It means the device is proven safe for the purpose of removing unwanted hair.
- Proven technology. The process of laser and light-based hair removal has already been established and clinically proven. HPL has been cleared and in use worldwide.
- Cost-effective. While the price of the device is relatively expensive compared to many hair removal products, it is a lot cheaper compared to professional laser treatments in clinics or salons which can cost between $1600 to $2500 for one body area only.
- Ergonomically designed. It is easy to use and the size is perfect for travel and storage.
- Dermatologist recommended. Designed by plastic surgeons and dermatologists who use the same treatment on their patients.
- It is not completely pain-free as manufacturer claims. You may still experience slight discomfort.
- Cannot be used for all skin tones. To ensure your skin tone is suitable for the treatment, a skin color sensor is embedded in the Flash & Go. This ensures pulses will only be emitted on the appropriate skin tone so you don’t have to do any guesswork.
(Continued on Next Page…Real User Reviews + Does It Really Work + Special Offer)
Pages: 1 2