Hi there! If you’re reading this, then you’re probably looking for Nono hair removal reviews. After researching the system and looking for customer reviews, I noticed that it has its distinct advantages compared to other hair removal systems, but at the same time it also has some factors that could be improved. We have recently updated the article to include the latest points as of 2013.
This article highlights the good and bad aspects so that by the end, you’ll be able to decide for yourself whether it’s right for you and you can start losing unwanted hair fast or whether to move on to something else. Let’s gets started right away.
What Is The Nono Hair Remover?
The Nono hair remover is kind of like an ordinary electric razor wherein you glide it across your skin and watch the hair come off. However, this system is unlike any other. According to the creators, it does not use blades like a razor does, rather it has a specialized thermal tip that releases heat to literally singe the hair all the way to its root. You’ll notice the smell of burning hair when you use the system correctly.
While this method may sound incredibly excruciating, the system is specially designed to be pain-free. The manufacturers have conducted numerous tests to highlight this comfortable aspect, and they also included various settings to magnify or tone down the thermal level until you find one that is comfortable for you.
5 Reasons Why Nono Is Different
Nono has been featured in numerous magazines and has been named “Product of the Year” by popular Hollywood glossy InStyle. According to them, what differentiates it from other products are the following reasons:
- Painless. The system guarantees an absolutely pain-free experience despite the method of using thermal heat to remove hair.
- Fast and hassle-free procedure. As long as your skin is clean and dry, all you need to do is glide the Nono system over your hair. It’s as easy as that.
- Clean. The system is not messy, and cleaning up involves rubbing your skin with a special buffer included in the package to remove any hair residue that might have clung to the skin. Hair depilatory creams and hair waxing are of course a different story and can get a bit messy.
- Frequency of use. The Nono hair remover only needs to be used about 2-3 times per week on the first few months, and then subsequently less after that once the hair starts to grow back at a slower rate due to continued use.
- Safe. Finally, the system is safe to use as backed by rigorous clinical testing from board certified dermatologists.
How Does It Work?
Based on the company model, the Nono hair removal system uses a special Thermicon™ Tip that you attach to the end of the device. The Thermicon Tip is the one that contacts with your hair when you glide it along your skin. In it is a special thermodynamic wire that heats up and then releases this energy to the hair, singeing it all way down to its follicle.
In this manner, it effectively eliminates hair through burning. The device is built in a way so that it does not burn or cause any wounds to the skin itself. The heat is also delivered in small amounts so that it does not cause any physical discomfort. Only the hair is affected.
The device uses built-in batteries to supply the power, and these can be replenished with a provided charger. An LCD display on the device also lets you know whether you’re using it properly.
With continued use, your hair growth will noticeably slow down, and you may then go on for days without using it before any stubble grows back.
(Continued on next Page…Real Customer Reviews…Does It REALLY work?)