Most of us can easily get by with regular makeup, but airbrush makeup often gives a more polished finish and is easily applied with little effort. Compared to standard makeup that needs to be brushed on, airbrush makeup uses a mechanical atomizer that turns cosmetic liquids into a fine, misty spray which is distributed evenly on your face.
One popular airbrush makeup brand is Dinair. There are numerous pros and cons of using this particular product, and we’ll take a look at some of them below. We hope that this article will tell you more about airbrushing in general and will help you decide whether it’s for you or not. Let’s get to it.
What is Airbrush Makeup?
Airbrush makeup involves a device that uses pressurized air to disintegrate liquid cosmetics such as foundation and blush into numerous tiny droplets. The droplets are then sprayed evenly at high pressure onto your face, creating a smooth and equal distribution.
Airbrush makeup is more sanitary compared to standard makeup, as you never need to touch your face during application or use cotton balls to dab away excess cosmetics. Furthermore, with airbrushing, pores are not as evident compared to regular brushing, and a complete look can be made in less than five minutes making it efficient and cost effective.
Dinair is a line of airbrush makeup kits that contain certain advantages not present in other models like Luminess Air. Whereas all brands basically use the same mechanism to create the airbrush effect, they usually differ in the makeup formula and other special features built into the airbrush device that allow for smoother applications. Here are some of the benefits that their website promises:
• It’s foundation mixture is specially formulated to be water resistant as well as paraben and silicon free.
• Users can adjust the airbrush to deliver varying levels of makeup density ranging from sheer to opaque.
• Newbie makeup artists can quickly get the hang of airbrush application by watching the tutorial DVDs included in the package
• The makeup is designed to be long-lasting and will stay with you throughout the day.
• The Dinair kit gives you the ability to mix and match colors by combining different hues until you get the shade you want.
Here are some comments taken from public forums and customer service reviews all over the internet which agree with this airbrush kits’ high quality:
(Continued on next Page…)
Pages: 1 2