Hi there! Since you are reading this it’s pretty obvious you are looking to find Luminess Air reviews. Honest reviews which have no connection to the companies in question are difficult to come by nowadays. This, here, is my personal attempt to shed some factual light on what you should expect from it.
Here, I will tell you all you need to know about this makeup system – how it works, pros & cons, real user testimonials, if it works as advertised and even the best place to buy it. We also include any shortcomings that are part of the parcel. Once you’re through reading this review, you’ll know whether the Luminess system can simplify and better your makeup efforts or not. (Updated for 2013).
Luminess Air in the Mainstream
The makeup system shot to fame after it was featured on the TV show, ‘Tyra’, hosted by entertainer/singer/model Tyra Banks a few years ago. Since then, it has been used on the catwalk (in the NY fashion week), and has found an avid advocate in multiple Academy award winner for makeup, Ve Neills. What makes the Luminess system stand out from traditional makeup kits is that this system makes use of an airbrush to get the makeup on. With the use of the airbrush that comes as part of the kit, you can apply foundation, bronzer, blusher, and lumizer.
How the System Supposedly Works
As part of my review investigation I learned a bit about what makes the air brush tick (so to speak). It apparently sprays a fine colored mist covering the skins surface. You end up getting a smooth and fair complexion due to the very fine spay micro-dots which do not permeate below the skins surface. This is basically why pores don’t clog and become accentuated like some makeup types. For example some more traditional foundations have a more cakey appearance. This system will in fact let your pores breath since there is no clogging. For information and tips on how best to apply airbrush makeup check out this link.
What Makes Luminess Makeup Popular?
So, what else keeps Luminess Air reviews positive?
- No Caking Up – The manufacturer states that there is no caking up like many other makeup type options alternatives. This allows the skin pore to not be clogged and breather easier.
- Safe for All Skin Types – The company also claims, all ingredients in the makeup are oil + alcohol-free as well as hypo-allergenic. In addition, thorough dermatological testing was performed on all mineral and water based ingredients – everything passed 100%. It essentially means that all skin types regardless of sensitivity, condition or age are totally safe and fine to use luminess.
- It lasts a LONG time! – Supposedly, you can wear it over 18 hrs with a single application – there is no need to re-apply it.
- Water-Resistant – This effectively means sweat and tears will not affect anything.
- Large Variety of Shades & Looks – The packages that can be ordered have 12 foundation and 3 types of finishes so there is plenty of variety for all kinds of skin complexions and types. The airbrush can apply not only foundation but also bronzer, lumizer, and blusher.
Real User Luminess Air Reviews
I looked for quite a while trying to get a sense of what the real sentiment is out there about this product. The company obviously tells us it’s the best thing out there but what about the real users. Well luckily I did find a lot of real testimonials and comments so I’ve put them below for your reference so you don’t need to go out and search for your self.
Honestly you’d be surprised at some of the crap out there (pardon my french). A lot of reviews are fake – both good and bad (company marketers and competitor company marketers respectively). I learned a few telltale signs though and after a while think I managed to sift out some credible reviews for you all. Go to the next page to read them.
(Continued on Next Page…User Reviews – Does It REALLY Work? + The Best Place To Buy It)
Pages: 1 2