Hello there! Removing skin imperfections is not an easy task. Finding a product that will ultimately accomplish it is seemingly harder. If you came here wanting to find out if Meladerm could be your next and hopefully your ultimate remedy for your blemishes, then read on. This Meladerm review reveals everything you need to know – what makes it unique, how it works, its advantages and disadvantages, and what most users are saying about it.
What Is Meladerm?
Meladerm is a skin lightening product of Civant Skin Care. According to its official website, it took four years of tests and trials before the product was finally released on the market and since then the formula is continuously being improved with new innovations to make Meladerm the most advanced formula in the market today.
The topical cream is generally used to reduce the appearance of hypergimentation on the face or body. It can also be applied to even out skin tones, and reduce appearances of dark spots, sun spots, liver spots, freckles, acne marks, melasma, old scars, and birthmarks.
What Makes It Unique?
Civian Skin Care claims that research is what separates Meladerm from the hundreds of skin lightening products in the market. All ingredients have apparently been tested and used with great care to guarantee effectiveness. All substances and extracts have also been micronized and filtered for superior efficiency – which other manufacturers do not usually do.
Additionally, the creators made sure to include effective preservatives and moisturizers to guarantee minimal skin irritation. The official site indicates that the product contains the highest concentrations of active ingredients that can be tolerated by the skin. The combination of high quality actives and special base ingredients supposedly makes Meladerm an effective formula that is unique from all others.
How Does It Work?
Meladerm works by combining the effective properties of the highly beneficial and safest active ingredients that are mostly derived from natural extracts including Mulberry, Bearberrry, and Licorice plants. When used regularly and as directed, preferably with exfoliants, Meladerm provides initial results within 2 weeks of use although full results may take about 2 to 3 months depending on your skin physiology and condition.
Is It Safe?
Meladerm does not contain hydroquinone, mercury, steroids, or other harmful bleaching substances. All ingredients are filtered and sterilized for both efficiency and safety. While the ingredients can be tolerated by most individuals, some people have extra sensitive skin and may experience redness or darkening of the treated areas the first few days. This is, however, temporary as your skin adjusts to the product.
- Reduces the appearance of different kinds of blemishes. It is like a one-stop solution to multiple skin blemishes. It is effective in minimizing marred appearances of hyperpigmentation, uneven skin tone, dark eye circles, dark knuckles, dark underarms, age spots, tans, and acne marks among others.
- Made of natural ingredients. Derived from various plant extracts, the ingredients also include vitamins, amino acids, and peptides.
- No known adverse effect. All ingredients have been tested and filtered for safety. The formula is meant to be effective and safe for normal use.
- Extra sensitivity to the sun. As with any skin lightening product, you will have an extra sensitivity to the sun during the course of using the topical cream. That is why you have to wear SPF for prortection.
- Slight irritation. Some people may experience this temporarily as your skin adjusts to the cream.
(Continued on Next Page…Real User Reviews + Does It Really Work? + The Best Place To Buy It)
Pages: 1 2