Hello there! I suppose you’re here looking for Hydrolyze reviews, and I promise you’re getting it. You see when I heard about this eye cream and saw its infomercial promising age-reversing effects and diminishing dark under-eye circles, I instantly knew I had to do my own research to see if it can actually solve two issues at once. To give you a non-biased review, I have here facts both from the manufacturer and from actual women who have tried and tested the product.
What Is Hydrolyze?
According to the company, Hydrolyze is an advanced topical under eye treatment that is clinically proven to visibly reduce the appearance of dark, under-eye bags, puffiness, fine lines and wrinkles. The formula apparently addresses the troubling under-eye circles whether they are caused by stress, fatigue, aging, or diet among others. Based on their clinical studies, 9 out of 10 women noticed the decrease in appearance of dark under-eye circles; 9 out of 10 women reported a visible reduction of fine lines and wrinkles, and 8 out of 10 women felt that their skin looked healthier after using the product. They also highlight having already sold over a million jars of Hydrolyze.
How Does It Work?
Their recommended application of the eye cream is twice each day. Apply just enough amount of cream around the eye area in the morning and before bedtime. They advise continued usage of the product for a minimum of eight weeks to get optimal results. However, to determine how the topical cream actually works and ensure its safety, it’s important to delve into its ingredients and that’s just what I did for your easy reference.
Properties and Benefits
The two main active ingredients of Hydrolyze are advanced peptides Haloxyl and Matrixyl 3000. It also contains a complex of revitalizing effects of Vitamin C, anti-oxidants, botanical extracts, and moisturizing agents.
- Haloxyl – This is a patented ingredient which contains natural enzymes formulated in today’s many anti-aging products. It increases the amount of collagen and elastin in the skin. This peptide is typically known to absorb and eradicate blood pigments in the skin that causes dark circles under the eyes. Hydroxyl also has anti-inflammatory effect and strengthens tone and firmness of the skin.
- Matrixyl 3000 (Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-3 and Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7) – This is another peptide that promotes new fibroblast molecules in the skin. Like Haloxyl, it boosts production of collagen and bolsters the structure of skin tissues. Based on studies on this peptide, its efficiency is immediate and evident within just a few weeks.
- Vitamin C – Considered as one of the most powerful antioxidants in skin care, Vitamin C smooths wrinkles, softens skin, visibly reduces discoloration, and slows the process of aging.
- Bio-active plant extracts – Invigorates the fragile eye areas and alleviates puffiness.
- Antioxidants – Help protect skin cells from damage that leads to aging
- Special balance of caffeine – Stimulates micro-circulation and rejuvenates tired areas around the eyes.
If this formula is as good as the properties indicate then expected benefits would be a dramatic reduction of dark circles under the eye, decrease in appearance of under-eye puffiness, and no more crow’s feet, lines, and wrinkles.
(Continued on Next Page…Real User Reviews + Does It Really Work? + Special Offer)
Pages: 1 2